Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
* Inspect diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems
* Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of specialty systems.
* Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
* Complete Scheduled maintenance tasks and ensure job quality completion.
* Reporting through CMMS
* Attend to Faults called out from the Control Room, supervisor or manager
* Preventive Maintenance - Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement
* Tote running
* Attending to call outs, faults, alarms and warnings, in charge - supervising staff, scheduling, training
* Attending to stoppages and bag jams
Required Education and Experience:
* Vocational or Technical Education Diploma
* Technical experience in an industrial environment
* Flexible work schedule for 24/7 operations
* Valid Driver's License
Must be able to attain and sustain an Airport I.D. Badge
* Minimum 1 year CMMS experience
* Minimum 2 years of material handling experience
* Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
* Basic knowledge of controls (PLC, PC) systems
* Flexibility with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
* Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Customer and service oriented
* Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative; who would like to grow and develop within the organization.
* Working knowledge of computers and equipment
* Ability to solve problems under pressure
* Pro-active attitude towards process improvement